Vector Informatics Terms of Service
Effective Date: February 13, 2024
Welcome to Vector Informatics! By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please read them carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our services, including but not limited to, our website, software, and any content provided by Vector Informatics (“Service”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Service.
2. Use of Service Vector Informatics grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
3. Account Registration To access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
4. User Conduct You agree not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
5. Intellectual Property All content provided on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Service, is the property of Vector Informatics or its licensors and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
6. User Content You may be able to submit content to the Service. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the content you post to the Service. However, by submitting content, you grant Vector Informatics a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform, and display such content in connection with the Service.
7. Termination Vector Informatics reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service without notice if it reasonably believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
8. Disclaimers The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Vector Informatics expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
9. Limitation of Liability Vector Informatics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Service.
10. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vector Informatics, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from your use of and access to the Service, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. Changes to Terms Vector Informatics reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
12. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here.
By using Vector Informatics, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.